Come home to this 2002-built 1 bedroom + den, 1 bath condo in Ashlands only 55+ resort-style community! 872 square feet of open living. Custom built-in living room shelving unit, pantry, plus wall coverings and track lighting, add functionality and provide designer style. High ceilings and tall windows give the spacious living room natural light with partial views of Grizzly Peak. Front porch with wrought-iron railing for container plants and flowers. Good-sized kitchen with raised dishwasher and loads of cabinets and counter space. Master suite includes large walk-in closet and bathroom with low step-in shower. Easy access to parking area, spacious pergola, waterfall & an assigned storage unit included. Convenient location close to the clubhouse with library, lounge, and social center as well as pool, fitness center, and dining room. The HOA handles exterior maintenance and will even change your smoke-alarm batteries and furnace filters!
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.