Beautifully upgraded end unit close to the clubhouse. Laminate wood flooring, tile look vinyl in kitchen and bathrooms, new carpet in master bedroom. Master bathroom upgraded with new vanity and lighting. Window blinds are top down/bottom up cellular blinds which are great for personal adjustment of the view. The half bath is convenient to the kitchen, dining and living area. Pass thru from kitchen to dining area and a unique drop down table top great for dinner for two or morning coffee. Lots of windows and views of the community park. Covered patio to enjoy those summer evenings and to greet the neighbors as they stroll by. All this plus community amenities -- clubhouse and dining room, wood shop, 4 acre park, community garden and fitness center with indoor pool.
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.