Nice views of Grizzly Peak and the Cascade range and hills. Wake up each morning taking in those views of nature! This Pavilion home feels so spacious with its vaulted ceiling and large bedrooms. Low step in shower in master bathroom, large walk in closet in master bedroom. Laundry room is connected to the second bathroom but separated with a passage door. Lots of storage too. Kitchen with pass-thru to dining area and lots of counter space and cupboards too. When it's time for dinner, you may decide to come across the street and relax with friends in the Meadowlark Dining Room. Leave the dishes to someone else and enjoy a relaxing stroll through Kitchen Creek Gardens after dinner. There is assigned parking and storage in the lower level of the building with elevator access to and from this condominium home.
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.