Fabulous single family home in Mountain Meadows 55+ Community! Unique floor plan with large windows to view the community park and lush landscaping. Gas fireplace and high vaulted ceiling in the large living room and track lighting to highlight paintings and artwork. Dining room with coffer ceiling with surround lighting and wood accents and pass through from kitchen counter. Large kitchen with abundant counter space, gas range, lots of cupboards and storage space and a eating space too. Access the large patio from sliding doors in the kitchen nook area and enjoy views of the park. You can hear Kitchen Creek trickling by too. Large master suite with specially designed bathroom with oversize shower which can be accessed from the private back yard area. Back yard is fenced and has electrical hookup for a hot tub. Main entry to home has covered front porch great for enjoying those summer evenings. Attached garage with storage galore, counter space and wash basin.
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.