Surprise! This condominium looks like a duplex from the exterior and feels like a house when you enter the front door. Large covered patio welcomes you. Lots of windows in living room, dining room and bedrooms too. Freshly painted interior and the exterior was painted by the association a few years ago. Small bonus room close to kitchen that could be an office or extra storage space -- you choose! Attached one car garage and easy access into the unit without stairs. Extra wide hallways and doorways too. This is a lower level unit in a great location and sits across the street from single family homes and close to the park. These do not come along too often so don't miss an opportunity to own a piece of paradise in Mountain Meadows 55+ Community.
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.