Outstanding home overlooking the private park at Mountain Meadows 55+ Community! Veranda style, extra large porch and balcony with metal railing --the views of nature are beautiful. Imagine just sitting there enjoying the trees, the mountain views, waving to fellow residents as they walk by. Red oak hardwood floors in living, dining rooms and hallway. Enjoy a gas fireplace this winter and look out all the beautiful windows. Stairs are hardwood and lead to a bedroom, bathroom and extra storage/attic space. The top floor views -- wonderful. Large open kitchen with breakfast nook area. Can access the veranda patio from kitchen, dining area with French doors or the front entry. Oversize laundry room with folding table and lots of built-in cabinets for storage. Attached two car garage with storage space too. This is a truly special home and there is not another one exactly like it in the community.
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.