Lots of room for entertaining and having friends over! Living room, dining room, and master suite all have vaulted ceilings. Gas fireplace in corner of living room makes this a great gathering place. Dining room has lovely views and access to deck with power sun awning. Light-bright kitchen with spacious eating nook and window to enjoy the surrounding landscaping and hills of Ashland. Large laundry room with custom sink and ample storage cabinets. Power sun shades on front of home operated at the flip of a switch. New hardwood and tile flooring throughout home with carpet in each of the bedrooms. Sola tubes add to the cheery feeling in this home and provide plenty of natural light.
Community benefits for all residents provided through the Mountain Meadows Owners Association:
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.